The ideal DBA candidate possesses ten or more years of managerial experience and an MBA from a regionally-accredited college. Applicants with a graduate degree in other business-related fields are welcome to apply, and those with a graduate degree in a non-business field, but with significant executive-level employment, will be considered.
A complete application packet will include:
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts for both bachelor and master degree programs
- Two letters of recommendation
- Essay describing enrollment goals and ability to pursue advanced academic study and research
- Resume detailing skills, accomplishments, and leadership
Once the application packet is complete, an interview will be scheduled with the Program Director.
Contact our Admissions Office for questions regarding the application process or any of the required documents