General Education Program Goals
Upon successful completion of the Bachelors degree in all programs within the College, students will:
- demonstrate competence in writing for specific purposes, audiences, and genres.
- demonstrate the ability to conduct college-level research.
- demonstrate competence in using contemporary technologies for communication.
- demonstrate effective oral communication skills.
- demonstrate competence in mathematics and mathematical software applications.
- demonstrate an awareness of and sensitivity to interpersonal and cultural relations.
- demonstrate an understanding of ethics and adhere to high standards of professional and academic integrity.