GBC has rolling admissions
Applying is FREE
Goldey-Beacom College welcomes students who transfer from other accredited colleges and universities. Whether you have attended one school or several, we review all of your transcripts to help you choose the degree that allows you to maximize your transfer credit.
A complete application to Goldey-Beacom College includes each of the following required documents:
- A completed online application.
- An official high school transcript, home school completion certificate, or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Official transcript(s) from all previously attended colleges and universities.
California, Class of 2018
I love Goldey-Beacom because of the supportive and encouraging environment. Even with traveling across the country for college, it didn’t take long for it to feel like home, like having a huge family right here in Delaware.
Transfer credits are granted for courses taken at other regionally accredited institutions that meet the following criteria:
- They apply to the student's degree program at GBC
- The courses were taken within a reasonable timeframe (usually the past ten years)
- The student earned a grade of "C" or better in the class
- The courses were credit-bearing, non-developmental classes
In addition to coursework completed at an accredited college or university, we also review credits for transfer from the following sources:
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- American Institute of Banking (AIB)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Community College of the Air Force
- Center for Financial Training (CFT)
- Coursework evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE)
- Joint Service Transcript (JST)
- United States Coast Guard Institute
Transfer Credit Guide
You can use the transfer equivalency search tool below to find courses that will transfer to Goldey-Beacom College from other institutions. Please note that if you do not find the institution or course you are looking for, it does not mean we do not accept credits from that institution or that we will not accept that course.
Please contact the Admissions Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (302) 225-6248 to find out more about how your transfer credit can be applied towards a degree at Goldey-Beacom.