Non-Degree & Certificate Programs
GBC has rolling admissions
Applying is FREE
As a non-degree student you have the option to enroll in only the courses that are of interest to you - no prerequisites required. Our non-degree courses are available to both undergraduate and graduate students.
Our Certificate Programs are a great way to update your resume and give you the skills you need to succeed in the business world. Choose from any number of our Certificate Programs:
- Business Essentials Certificate
- Microsoft Office Suite Plus Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Accounting
- Accounting 150-Hour Certificate
- Business Development Certificate
- Business Management Certificate
- Strategic Leadership Certificate
As more and more businesses take advantage of new technologies, the workplace need for Microsoft Office system skills is expected to dramatically increase. Based on globally recognized standards, the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is an important and distinguished credential for students when applying for jobs or applying for college.
Goldey-Beacom College has partnered with Certiport, to provide certification testing for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2013 and 2016 exams.
Students can begin preparing for the 2016 certification exams by taking the following courses at the College:
- ITG 148 - Desktop Applications - MS Word
- ITG 149 - Desktop Applications - MS Excel
- IT 253 - Presentation Design
- ITG 325 - Database Applications with MS Access
Testing is provided by scheduling an appointment with the Office of Information Technology. Exams are normally scheduled from 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday. To schedule an appointment or to request more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephanie Class of 2018
Goldey-Beacom has exceeded my expectations, and I am honored to spend my next few years here. Being around others who want to succeed as much as I do is encouraging and inspiring.
Contact Admissions for additional information