Goldey-Beacom College has been recognized and accredited by the following organizations and programs:
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Goldey-Beacom College is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs to offer the following degree programs:
- Associate of Science in Accounting, and Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentrations in Financial Management, Health Care Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, International Business Management, Legal Studies, Management, Management, Marketing Management, Organizational Psychology, and Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- MBA (Comprehensive) and MBA with concentrations in Financial Management, Health Care Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, International Business Management, Marketing Management, and Taxation
- MBA with majors in Finance and Taxation
- Master of Management
- MS in Finance
- MS in Taxation
Goldey-Beacom College offers all classes solely on campus. It should be noted that the following new degree offerings were introduced after ACBSP recognition was conferred and are not yet accredited by ACBSP, but will be submitted for approval at the earliest opportunity:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, concentration in Entrepreneurial Studies
- MBA with concentration in Entrepreneurial Studies
- Doctor of Business Administration
To confirm ACBSP accreditation, view accredited programs at http://www.acbsp.org/.
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Goldey-Beacom College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267)284-5000. The Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
To confirm MSCHE accreditation, view the institution directory at https://www.msche.org/institutions_directory.asp.
U.S. Department of Education
Goldey-Beacom College is listed in the Education Directory Colleges and Universities published by the United States Department of Education. The College is recognized as an institution of higher learning.
Delaware Department of Education
The College is approved by the Delaware Department of Education for general collegiate purposes. The College is authorized to award associate, baccalaureate, and graduate degrees.
U.S. Veterans Administration
The associate, baccalaureate, Master of Business Administration as well as Master of Management degree curricula are approved for the education of veterans under the new Public Law 89-358. The College complies with the laws and the requirements of various Veterans Administration regulations.
Goldey-Beacom College is approved by the rehabilitation divisions of the State Departments of Public Instruction in Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and Virginia. The College is in compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 in that program accessibility has been achieved for handicapped students.
Federal Government Approval on Foreign Students
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
Contact the President's Office to obtain any supporting documentation regarding accreditation or licensure.