Committed to Quality
Accepted students at Goldey-Beacom College typically pay the lowest cost of any private school in the region, but price doesn't have to mean compromising on your education. Your degree should mean something - it should be respected and last you a lifetime. At GBC, quality matters.
Quality is what sets us apart from some other schools you may be considering:
- For over a decade, GBC has recorded an employment placement rate well over 90% within a few months of graduation. Our active Career Services Office works hard to get you ready for your next steps in your career.
- 100% of GBC full-time faculty have earned the highest degree in their teaching field.
- 100% of part-time faculty have advanced degrees or comparable professional credentials, and many years of work experience to share with you, making your education relevant and practical.
- GBC faculty have far more than just degrees - they also bring excellent teaching into the classroom. Each year, students evaluate faculty teaching performance in the classroom. GBC faculty receive rave reviews earning a 90% annual approval rating.
- GBC is fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- As a GBC student, you are assigned your own Advisor, who is responsible for keeping you on track, helps you with academic problems or scheduling changes, and assists you with financial aid. Keeping it all together can be confusing sometimes, so you have your own personal guide to get you through.
- Eleven NCAA Division II teams win on the field and in the classroom - earning GPAs above the all-school average.
- The Hirons Library and Learning Center offers over 581,000 volumes, including 48 databases to assist in your classroom work. Much of the collection is available online to help you perform research and study when you are off campus.
- The GBC Campus is covered by a wireless network, and our campus-wide computer resources offer students a low student-to-computer ratio. Going online is never a problem at GBC!
- Ample free parking is available within yards of every classroom and residence hall building, patrolled by 24-hour security - making our quiet, suburban Campus even safer.
- Campus residence halls are apartment-style, each with their own kitchen. You never live on a long hallway of cubicles, sharing a hallway bathroom with many other students.
- According to a recent safety analysis, Goldey-Beacom College has the safest campus in Delaware.