International Undergraduate Students
Goldey-Beacom College has a proud tradition of hosting students from across the globe. Our international students enrich our school with their differing experiences and perspectives.
Our international students strengthen our athletic teams, elevate classroom discussions, and broaden our social life on campus.
Without our international students, we would achieve less, not greater.
Over 15% of the students at Goldey-Beacom College are international, coming from over 60 nations.
- A completed online application.
- Official copy of secondary school transcripts and/or diploma, with final exam or course grades, translated into English.
- Proof of English proficiency in the form of an official copy of TOEFL or IELTS, or Duolingo English Test scores. TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test): minimum 60, IELTS band score: minimum 5.5, Duolingo English Test minimum: 90.
- SAT or ACT scores are optional, but it is recommended that applicants submit these scores for scholarship consideration. The Colleges CEEB code is 5255.
- Bank Statement and Affidavit of Support, which indicates a source of financial support to cover tuition and fees, books, room and board, health insurance and other living expenses for up to one year.
Pakistan, Class of 2019
I love GBC because it offers a great education at an affordable price. They awarded me great scholarships, and provides opportunities I could not have found elsewhere. I wanted a school with a convenient, safe environment and Goldey-Beacom College provides that for me.
Contact our admissions representatives for additional information
International Student Services
Goldey-Beacom College abides by NACAC's "Guide to Ethical Practices" in all recruitment activity, including NACAC "Exhibitor Guidelines" when attending college fairs and strictly prohibits high-pressure recruitment tactics.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.