International Undergraduate Students
Goldey-Beacom College has a proud tradition of hosting students from across the globe. Our international students enrich our school with their differing experiences and perspectives.
Our international students strengthen our athletic teams, elevate classroom discussions, and broaden our social life on campus.
Without our international students, we would achieve less, not greater.
Over 15% of the students at Goldey-Beacom College are international, coming from over 60 nations.
- A completed online application.
- Official copy of secondary school transcripts and/or diploma, with final exam or course grades, translated into English.
- Proof of English proficiency in the form of an official copy of TOEFL or IELTS scores. TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test): minimum 60 IELTS band score: minimum 5.5.
- SAT or ACT scores are required for prospective athletes; it is strongly recommended that all applicants submit these scores for scholarship consideration. The Colleges CEEB code is 5255.
- Bank Statement and Affidavit of Support, which indicates a source of financial support to cover tuition and fees, books, room and board, health insurance and other living expenses for up to one year.
Pakistan, Class of 2019
I love GBC because it offers a great education at an affordable price. They awarded me great scholarships, and provides opportunities I could not have found elsewhere. I wanted a school with a convenient, safe environment and Goldey-Beacom College provides that for me.
Contact our admissions representatives for additional information
International Undergraduate Admissions