International Undergraduate Students
GBC has rolling admissions
Applying is FREE
Over 15% of the students at Goldey-Beacom College are international, coming from over 60 nations.
- A completed online application.
- Official copy of secondary school transcripts and/or diploma, with final exam or course grades, accompanied by a course-by-course WES evaluation (www.wes.org).
- Proof of English proficiency in the form of an official copy of TOEFL or IELTS scores. TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test): minimum 60 IELTS band score: minimum 5.5.
- SAT or ACT scores are required for prospective athletes; it is strongly recommended that all applicants submit these scores for scholarship consideration. The Colleges CEEB code is 5255.
- Bank Statement and Affidavit of Support, which indicates a source of financial support to cover tuition and fees, books, room and board, health insurance and other living expenses for up to one year.
Maria Class of 2017
I like GBC because it is a familiar college. I came from Spain and here I found staff that embraces the students. I also like it because of the diversity of cultures that we can find.
Contact our admissions representatives for additional information
International Undergraduate Admissions