GBC has rolling admissions
Applying is FREE
First-Time Freshmen Admissions
Every application is reviewed individually to determine strengths and potential for academic and career success. The admission evaluation considers a number of factors including cumulative grade point average, test scores, and class rank, but recent academic improvement, life challenges, and strong motivation are also considered.
GBC is committed to providing an affordable education!
Freshmen Undergraduate Admissions Requirements:
- A completed online application
- An official high school transcript, home school completion certificate, or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED) and any college transcripts
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or ACT results*
*Associate degree applicants are recommended to submit SAT scores; however, they are not required.
Australia, Class of 2019
Goldey-Beacom is nice because of its smaller size. Since it is a smaller community, it was very easy to make friends. The dorms are nice too, it isn’t your traditional small dorm, it is more like an apartment and has a full kitchen.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions (students 23 and older)
GBC offers accelerated eight-week classes that meet just one night a week, perfect for those with a schedule that is already hectic. Additionally, we offer classes year round, allowing you to complete your degree at a pace convenient for you. Whether you attend full-time or part-time, day or evening, our Admissions Staff and Advisement Staff will work with you to create a personalized plan of study.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements:
- A completed undergraduate application.
- An official high school transcript, home school completion certificate, or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- If applicable, an official transcript from all previously attended colleges/universities or military coursework.