GBC has rolling admissions
Applying is FREE
First-Time Freshmen Admissions
Every application is reviewed individually to determine strengths and potential for academic and career success. The admission evaluation considers a number of factors including cumulative grade point average, test scores, and class rank, but recent academic improvement, life challenges, and strong motivation are also considered.
GBC is committed to providing an affordable education!
Freshmen Undergraduate Admissions Requirements:
- A completed online application
- An official high school transcript, home school completion certificate, or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED) and any college transcripts
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or ACT results*
* We are SAT or ACT Optional. We will evaluate applicants based on the application and the high school transcript alone. SAT ACT scores may help increase your merit scholarship award, but students who choose to not submit scores are evaluated for scholarship based on high school GPA alone.
Australia, Class of 2019
Goldey-Beacom is nice because of its smaller size. Since it is a smaller community, it was very easy to make friends. The dorms are nice too, it isn’t your traditional small dorm, it is more like an apartment and has a full kitchen.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions (students 23 and older)
GBC offers accelerated eight-week classes that meet just one night a week, perfect for those with a schedule that is already hectic. Additionally, we offer classes year round, allowing you to complete your degree at a pace convenient for you. Whether you attend full-time or part-time, day or evening, our admissions staff and advisement staff will work with you to create a personalized plan of study.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements:
- A completed undergraduate application.
- An official high school transcript, home school completion certificate, or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- If applicable, an official transcript from all previously attended colleges/universities or military coursework.
Contact our admissions representatives for additional information
Sussex County, DE High Schools, High Schools Outside the Mid-Atlantic Region,
Caravel Academy, Christiana High School, Glasgow High School, John Dickinson High School,
Padua Academy, Red Lion Christian Academy, St. Elizabeth High School, Thomas McKean High School, William Penn High School
New Jersey High Schools, New York High Schools,
Delcastle High School, Hodgson Vo-Tech High School, Howard High School of Technology, St. Georges Technical High School,
Newark Charter School
Joey SantomauroUndergraduate Admissions
Book a Zoom Meeting with Me!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (302) 225-6259
Maryland High Schools, Virginia & DC High Schools, Kent County, DE High Schools,
Aquinas Academy, Archmere Academy, Cab Calloway High School, Charter School of Wilmington, Concord Christian Academic,
Conrad School of Science, Delaware Academy Of Public Safety & Security, Delaware Military Academy,
Delaware Design-Lab High School, Fairwinds Christian High School, Freire Charter, All GEDs, James Grove Adult (GED)
Sarah OscarUndergraduate Admissions
email@example.com | (302) 225-6237
Pennsylvania High Schools, AI DuPont High School, Appoquinimink High School, Brandywine High School, Concord High School,
Middletown High School, Mt. Pleasant High School, Newark High School, St. Mark’s High School, Salesianum High School,
Goldey-Beacom College abides by NACAC's "Guide to Ethical Practices" in all recruitment activity, including NACAC "Exhibitor Guidelines" when attending college fairs and strictly prohibits high-pressure recruitment tactics.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.