GBC has rolling admissions
Applying is FREE
First-Time Freshmen Admissions
Every application is reviewed individually to determine strengths and potential for academic and career success. The admission evaluation considers a number of factors including cumulative grade point average, test scores, and class rank, but recent academic improvement, life challenges, and strong motivation are also considered.
Freshmen Undergraduate Admissions Requirements:
- A completed online application
- An official high school transcript, home school completion certificate, or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED) and any college transcripts
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or ACT results*
*Associate degree applicants are recommended to submit SAT scores; however, they are not required.
One of my favorite things to do in my dorm is cook. I love having a full kitchen - I make actual meals. All my friends at other schools microwave just about everything.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions (students 23 and older)
GBC offers accelerated eight-week classes that meet just one night a week, perfect for those with a schedule that is already hectic. Additionally, we offer classes year round, allowing you to complete your degree at a pace convenient for you. Whether you attend full-time or part-time, day or evening, our Admissions Staff and Advisement Staff will work with you to create a personalized plan of study.
Adult Undergraduate Admissions Requirements:
- A completed undergraduate domestic application.
- An official high school transcript, home school completion certificate, or Graduate Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- If applicable, an official transcript from all previously attended colleges/universities or military coursework.