Footnotes, the Campus Store, is your on-campus stop for Goldey-Beacom College insignia clothing and giftware. School and office supplies, greeting cards, stamps, health and beauty aids, candy and snacks are all also available for purchase in the store.
|Monday - Thursday||8 am - 5:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||8 am - 2 pm (on days classes are held)|
Location: Fulmer Center, Ground Floor
Phone: (302) 225-6300
Footnotes has partnered with MBS Direct to offer the Goldey-Beacom College Online Bookstore for all your textbook purchases. You can conveniently order textbooks online or over the phone by calling 1-800-325-3252.
Why order your textbooks from MBS Direct:
- Guaranteed Buyback Program - sell your unwanted textbooks at any time of the year. MBS Direct provides this buyback opportunity at no cost to you - and shipping is free!
- Student Financial Aid (SFA) Voucher - purchase your textbooks with any excess Student Financial Aid funds.
- Used books - available at up to 25% off the price of a new book price. MBS Direct also offers new and digital books, so you can choose the format that works best for you.
- Customer loyalty program - get more money when you sell your textbooks back.
You may sell your unwanted textbooks online through the Goldey-Beacom College Online Bookstore at any time of the year. MBS Direct provides this buyback opportunity at no cost to you - and shipping is free!
To sell your textbooks, follow the directions for the online buyback, and you will be provided with a quote on the current buyback value of your books from MBS. A pre-paid shipping label will be sent to you via email. Books must be sent back prior to the expiration date located on the buyback quote.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for the entire process to be completed. If you are purchasing your textbooks via the Online Bookstore, you may be eligible for a buyback bonus through the customer loyalty program.
For detailed information about the buyback process, make sure to consult this comprehensive step-by-step guide.
Faculty members can find useful information about textbooks related to their teaching area at the Faculty Center Network website.
For information regarding the Online Bookstore, Textbook Buyback, or information for faculty, please contact:
Robin Jacyshyn, Campus Store Manager
2017 and 2018 Graduates
Footnotes carries diploma frames, graduation t-shirts, and other graduation gift items to help you celebrate your accomplishments. Stop in the Store for items to help you remember this special time! For more information about diploma frames, please see the GBC Diploma Frame gift guide.
Pre-order Graduation Bouquets and Graduation T-Shirts with all graduate names for 2018.
The Campus Store partners with Jostens for class rings. Jostens has a representative on campus every year. The specific time, date, and location will be posted around campus prior to their arrival.
Jostens also offers personalized graduation announcements, thank you notes, and other items during their campus visits, through the Campus Store, or on the Jostens website.
Campus Store Return Policy
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted without a cash register receipt.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 30 days after the date of purchase with receipt, unless otherwise stated.
- Items being returned must have pricing ticket attached.
- Calculators are not returnable once the packaging has been compromised. Small calculators or electronic devices cannot be returned. If they do not work within 10 days of purchase, exchange can be made with receipt.
For textbooks, please refer to the Return Policy for the Goldey-Beacom College Online Bookstore provided by MBS Direct.