Goldey-Beacom College wants you to let us know how we are doing!
Talk back and tell us what we are doing right, where we didn't meet your expectations, and what we can do better. Send us your suggestions, complaints, praise, or questions - even anonymously. Help GBC respond to your needs and find better ways to make your college years here the best possible.
There are several ways you can send us your feedback:
- Use our online Talk Back form.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use one of the white Talk Back boxes located outside the Fitness Center, near the entrance to the Hirons Library and Learning Center, and near the stairwell next to the Admissions Office in the Fulmer Center.
- Call the Talk Back Help Line at (302) 225-6799 and leave a voice message.
- Mail your ideas or suggestions to:
External Affairs Office
4701 Limestone Road
Wilmington, DE 19808